Monday, September 3, 2012

Sunday, September 02 - Ganges

We had a lazy day in Ganges today, lolling about, reading, and taking a few walks.  Ray and I went into town in the morning to the coffee shop, where I checked our email and posted some updates to our blog.  It was another beautiful day in the neighborhood, and not quite as windy as yesterday.  Hopefully tomorrow will be the same.  We’re going to head back to the San Juans and, if our port engine temperature problem doesn’t get any worse we’ll spend the next two or three days cruising home, where we can address the problem more properly.  We did some research on the thermostat as well as the cooling system in the early model B Cummins engines in general, and there are some modifications I’ll be making when we get home – upgrading to some larger hoses and different fittings in a few places.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment